Peek A Hoo

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome Aboard the Smith Bullet Train!

Alright, I am going to try my hand at this "blogging" thing. I don't know how much time and energy that I can dedicate to this, but I just want a place to write. I know, I could keep a journal, but who has time for that? I don't...I have 3 young children, a husband who works not 1...but 2 jobs, a home based business, 3 cats, 2 snakes, and the normal everyday chores of being a wife & mother.
Speaking of my family, let me say a little bit about each of them. I have been married to my adoring, loving husband since January 1997. We are very happy, but extremely busy, goal oriented people...which occasionally gets in the way of our closeness, but seems to make us stronger as a whole. We have a 9 year old son, Bug, who is probably one of the smartest 9 year olds that I know, but is a handful to say the least. We also have 2 little girls, Cricket & Baby Blue. Cricket will be 3 years old in July and Baby Blue will turn 1 in October. The girls are great little kids and adorable in every way (well, except when they are throwing their BIG attitudes around)!
I am pretty much going to just jump right in here, because I am not sure where I would start, quite honestly! Life aboard the Smith Bullet Train is not always fun, nor is it always easy, but it is ALWAYS moving at top speed & we never know when it will derail.
I guess some of the biggest changes in our lives was not when we had our 1st born, was not when we seperated for 2 years & got back together, was not the many moves across the country & back that we have made, was not having our 2nd child...but it was in 2006 when Bug was diagnosed in 1st grade with ADHD/ADD.

No comments: