Peek A Hoo

Friday, August 27, 2010

Holy Shit, I'm A Slacker

I cannot believe that I have gone 10 days without a blog.  What a slacker I have been!!  And what is really sad?  I don't really FEEL like writing one today, but I am feeling guilty...which is the stupidest thing I have felt, I mean, really?!? 

GUILTY because I haven't written a blog??  

I don't have guilt when I don't fix dinner. 

I don't have guilt when I chose to not play with my kids somedays.

I don't have guilt when I drink wine every single night.

I don't have guilt when I sit around in my PJs ALL DAY sometimes.

I don't have guilt when I curse in front of my kids -- sometimes AT my kids.

I don't have guilt when I sometimes make my 11 year old stop what he is doing to take the dog out just because I don't want to get up from what I am doing.

I don't have guilt when I put my kids in front of the TV so I can have a break.

I don't have guilt when I get into my car and realize that it is more like a mobile trash can than a car.

I don't have guilt when my toilets aren't clean.

I don't have guilt when I watch "The Little Mermaid" instead of doing the laundry.

I don't have guilt when I don't answer my phone because I don't want to talk.

I don't have guilt when I don't shower the kids for a week.  (They swim...that SO counts!)

But I have guilt when I don't write a blog for 10 days....WTF!??!
There is something wrong with my head.  Seriously. 

No comments: