Peek A Hoo

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Love is.....

I took this picture back in July and just stumbled over it again today.  The more I looked at it, the more I could literally see the love.  This dog, Lacey, has been in my mom's life for some of the happiest and craziest moments of her life.  Lacey is now battling several medical problems and probably won't be around for too much longer.  She has had a long, good life so far though!  You can tell by her grey hair that she has witnessed not only the younger of my siblings grow into unruly teenagers and then adults, but also the grandbabies as well.  She is stressed out by thier little feet and prodding fingers, but she is a good sport...and always attempts to make a run for it before grumbling at them!  I'll tell you what, tho, she loves her Bug!  The two of them have a mutual respect and hang out together, exploring the great outdoors...chasing lizards and bugs!  Bug has loved this dog for as long as he has been big enough to walk!
Even my dad, the animal non-lover, loves this dog.  Regardless of her barking or spoiled rotton ways!  xoxoxox Lacey!

No comments: