Peek A Hoo

Monday, August 2, 2010

Not Me Monday

www.mycharmingkids.net

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! 
This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

First of all, let me just say that I am NOT sitting here writing this blog at 8:15am with my...REALLY?!?...SECOND cup of coffee!! 

So, let's see.  This week, as usual, has been filled with things that I would love to say "Not Me" about!  LOL  Where to start?!?!  
 
 **Oh, yes, I did NOT leave my camera outside overnight again!  Thankfully this time it didn't get rained on!  But, I did get caught by Flyboy this time and had to fess up.  Dang it!  :-)  I am really just thankful that it still works after the rain incident!  Whew!

**I did NOT sit on a bench halfway up the Bushkill Falls trail because I thought I might melt into a puddle of sweat!  Hey, at least it was the 2+ mile "Red" trail (the longest one) and I did have 3 kids with me!  (I am hoping that I got some good photos at least!)  I wanted to Twitter this experience with you all, but there was "No Service" on my cell phone.  WTF!?!  Who's bright idea was it to have NO cell towers on top of a mountain?!?  Geez.  So now, you just have to wait until I find the energy to post process the photos. 

**I did NOT sit out on my new pool deck with Flyboy and have pizza and wine next to my empty pool because the paint is still drying!

**I have NOT turned into a water snob and I do NOT insist on having FIJI water!  Really, I think that my fascination with it has nothing to do with the water taste, but more about the source of the water!  It actually comes from "purified rainwater on the island of Fiji" and I am positive that drinking this water is the closest I will ever get to Fiji!

**I am NOT guilty of being addicted to stupid MTV reality shows like Teen Mom & 16 & Pregnant and I did NOT actually find myself excited this week when Jersey Shore premiered!  (Though I have to say that the premier was not that great, but I am looking forward to some drama later in the season!)

Happy "NOT ME MONDAY"!!

No comments: